We have nine bedrooms named after the dales and farms around Oldstead – all differently designed and furnished with a stylish mix of character and luxury. You can retire to your room after dinner for a great night’s sleep and then set the next morning off with a proper breakfast, Black Swan-style.
None of our rooms are located within the main building of The Black Swan but are just a matter of metres walk away, either to the back of the main building or across the road.
We are closed during the day at The Black Swan Oldstead, opening our bar for check-ins at 3.30pm. Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 8.30am-9.30am with check- out at 10.30am.
Room, Tasting Dinner and Breakfast for two guests £480. Attic Room, Tasting Dinner and Breakfast for two guests £440. When you make a room booking, a table is automatically reserved for you in the restaurant.
We will now direct you to our online booking system TOCK
Before continuing, please read the following: Tock is a ‘ticketing’ system that requires the full payment to make a reservation. If you would like to purchase a gift voucher you can do so here
- All our live availability is shown on TOCK – we don’t use any other systems.
- We only take reservations up to 6 months in advance.
- If you have a gift voucher that you would like to use as part or full payment, please click here to make a request.
- All room bookings automatically include a reservation in the restaurant.
- We serve a ‘Tasting’ style menu and do not offer ‘A la Carte’.
Sorry, but we are unable to accommodate:
- Tables for more than 4 guests in the restaurant
- Children under 18 in the bedrooms or under 10 in the restaurant
- Dogs or pets in the restaurant, bar or bedrooms.