Tommy's debut cookbook 'Roots'
Signed copies of Tommy’s first cookbook ‘Roots’ are back in stock and available to order.
Follow the links below to either add a signed copy to a future reservation or order one through Amazon.
Roots is a glorious celebration of the key ingredients grown, foraged and preserved by Tommy close to his restaurant in North Yorkshire.
Influenced by the rhythms of the land, he renames and redefines the seasons into three growing groups and shares creative recipes, preserving techniques and ideas on using these ‘root’ ingredients all year round. Beautifully shot throughout the shifting seasons, Roots showcases recipes, ingredients and the landscape from which they hail.
We will now direct you to our online booking system TOCK
Before continuing, please read the following: Tock is a ‘ticketing’ system that requires the full payment to make a reservation.
- All our live availability is shown on TOCK – we don’t use any other systems.
- We only take reservations up to 6 months in advance.
- If you have a gift voucher that you would like to use as part or full payment, please click here to make a request. (Please note that we no longer sell gift vouchers)
- All room bookings automatically include a reservation in the restaurant.
- We serve a ‘Tasting’ style menu and do not offer ‘A la Carte’.
Sorry, but we are unable to accommodate:
- Tables for more than 6 guests in the restaurant
- Children under 18 in the bedrooms or under 10 in the restaurant
- Dogs or pets in the restaurant, bar or bedrooms.